Monday, February 2, 2009




Superbowl was my house this year--wasn't too big of a crowd, but it was fun. No one was too excited about either team (since the Panthers bowed out), but it was good just the same.


I have my last class for Business Ethics (oxymoron, right?) on Thursday. Another oral presentation-yuck. And then it's on to the wonderful world of marketing. I definently regret not doing this the first time around. Better late than never I guess.


Ashlynn is trucking along at school. It's been a difficult year--her teacher is less than impressive. We've had three conferences and planning one with the principal. We just received a letter from the state. Her school has failed to meet the NCLB stats for the past two years. So, we've begun the grueling process of looking for a new house. We are still renting from his parents right now, and with how bad the market is right now, I'm hoping for a good deal.

1 comment:

cajcklug said...

None of the schools in our whole town met the NCLB standards this year or last year. We are moving soon (hopefully back to TX) and I am so glad! I am holding CJ back from starting kindergarten until after we have moved just so he won't start out here! I didn't think schools could be worse than they were in Tx and was shocked to find out that NC is ranked like 41st out of all the states. If we were staying here it would have to be private school for us! so, I feel your pain...